The website template or features you choose will determine the overall structure and page layout of your site. When combined with your submitted images and content, the template you choose will be made uniquely yours.
- Think about the main message you would like to portray when a user sees your website.
- What colors are in your logo or what colors are you looking to showcase? How would these colors look in the template?
- Do you have images/photos that are high resolution and will not look grainy if blown up? We can use some stock photos however images are very important based on the chosen template.
- When you are thinking of your perfect website, what elements stand out to you? What elements catch your eye?
- This is your website that will represent your company online. Take your time to choose the best website template for your needs and do not rush the process.
Website build process:
- Your Sales Rep will work with the Digital Marketing Team to have a Web Project Manager assigned to your web build project.
- The Web Project Manager will set up an onboarding call with the Web Development Team.
- During the onboarding call, we will discuss the look and feel you would like to portray and the chosen template. We will offer guidance and suggestions to assist you with the build process.
- On the onboarding call, we will also discuss the navigation page, subpages, and how the website will flow. This will be the framework for your website.
- Once all content (copy, text, and images) is provided your web build start date will be assigned.
We are very excited to assist with this process and look forward to building a relationship with you. If you have questions or concerns at any point in time, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Sales Executive.
Let’s Start Something new
Fill out the form below and someone will reach out to you about getting your next web design started.